Don't keep your customers guessing! They want to know when you are open. And be sure the hours posted on your door are the same ones you or your employees are there!
1. Post hours on the door or front window of your establishment.
2. Make sure they are correct on your flyers, menus, etc.
3. Keep your hours up to date on your website and social media pages.
4. Don't forget your Google business page—that is often the first place people land when they search you online.
5. Finally, do an online search for your business to see where you are listed and check the hours there. You may discover you have a Yelp account, for example, that you forgot about.