As a business owner in the TDA Special Improvement District (SID), you have a voice and a stake in the revitalization of downtown Trenton. Our SID operates as a partnership among all those who use or do business in our district. When we work together and are invested in meeting common goals, everyone benefits.
TDA offers a number of services designed specifically to improve the economic health of our community. These include:
- Marketing and public relations activities aimed to attract and retain businesses and encourage visitors and residents to shop, dine and do business in our district.
- Promotion of all that downtown Trenton has to offer, from arts and history to cultural attractions and entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Consultancy and partnership with state and local government organizations and chambers of commerce.
- Sharing information of general interest to business owners, such as how to obtain funding, road closures, workshops and new business openings.
- Promotion of individual businesses through social media, email marketing and website business directory.
- TDA Clean Team Ambassadors (contracted employees with third party), who provide a variety of maintenance and beautification services.
- Daily sweeping of sidewalks 18” from the curb
- Maintain, empty, and reline trash receptacles
- Removal of graffiti from exterior surfaces of building facades, twice a year, as needed
- Snow removal from the catch basins, crosswalks, intersections, fire hydrants and sidewalks (18” from the curb)
- TDA Facade Improvement Program
- One-on-one consultations
How can you be sure you are taking full advantage of the services offered by TDA to its SID members?
- Read and share our Business Bulletin newsletter, with information of interest to business owners in downtown Trenton.
- Follow TDA on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. It’s one of the best ways to stay up to date on what's happening in downtown Trenton.
- Refer to the TDA website as well as social media for alerts, resources and helpful tips.
- Keep your business directory listing up to date. Send us new information when you have it.
- Log into this member portal frequently.
- Get involved! Attend our monthly Board meetings, volunteer at TDA-sponsored events, host or co-host events to bring people into your business and downtown, and let TDA know about them. We will promote your events.
- Submit your events to our Events Calendar and weekly EventSource newsletter.