As a business owner in the TDA Special Improvement District (SID), you have a voice and a stake in the revitalization of downtown Trenton. Our SID operates as a partnership among all those who use or do business in our district. When we work together and are invested in meeting common goals, everyone benefits.
Trenton Downtown Association is devoted to strengthening and promoting downtown Trenton through its support of local businesses and partnerships with community partners. Our Service areas include Clean and Safe, Beautification, Business Support, Stakeholder Engagement, and Capital Improvements.
We also share information from various local, state and federal organizations on such topics as available grants and loans, workshops and other resources. You will find this information on the Resources Hub page of this website.
TDA offers a number of services designed specifically to improve the economic health of our community. These include:
- Marketing and public relations activities aimed to attract and retain businesses and encourage visitors and residents to shop, dine and do business in our district.
- Promotion of all that downtown Trenton has to offer, from arts and history to cultural attractions and entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Consultancy and partnership with state and local government organizations and chambers of commerce.
- Sharing information of general interest to business owners, such as how to obtain funding, road closures, workshops and new business openings.
- Promotion of individual businesses through social media, email marketing and website business directory.
- TDA Clean Team Ambassadors (contracted employees with third party), who provide a variety of maintenance and beautification services.
- Daily sweeping of sidewalks 18” from the curb
- Maintain, empty, and reline trash receptacles
- Removal of graffiti from exterior surfaces of building facades, twice a year, as needed
- Snow removal from the catch basins, crosswalks, intersections, fire hydrants and sidewalks (18” from the curb)
- TDA Facade Improvement Program
- One-on-one consultations
How can you be sure you are taking full advantage of the services offered by TDA to its SID members?
- Read and share our Business Bulletin newsletter, with information of interest to business owners in downtown Trenton.
- Follow TDA on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. It’s one of the best ways to stay up to date on what's happening in downtown Trenton.
- Refer to the TDA website as well as social media for alerts, resources and helpful tips.
- Keep your business directory listing up to date. Send us new information when you have it.
- Log into this member portal frequently.
- Get involved! Attend our monthly Board meetings, volunteer at TDA-sponsored events, host or co-host events to bring people into your business and downtown, and let TDA know about them. We will promote your events.
- Submit your events to our Events Calendar and weekly EventSource newsletter.